Thursday, February 19, 2009

Mr. Perfect

No, I haven't met him. At least, I don't know him very well if I have. :P
Yesterday, instead of paying attention in German, I made this list. Enjoy. There's no particular order.

  • confident, but not pompous
  • intelligent
  • spiritual, but not intimidatingly so
  • good with kids
  • loves his family
  • curteous
  • returned missionary
  • generally happy
  • sensitive, but not overly emotional
  • prefers not to watch chick flicks
  • likes to read
  • loves to learn
  • funny
  • will be silly with me
  • polite
  • has a geeky side
  • congenial
  • treats me like a princess, but doesn't overdo it
  • knows his limits, financially and personally (as related to the previous statement)
  • wants to spend time with me and family, but doesn't require me for happiness (i.e. he isn't depressed when away from us)
  • thinks for himself, doesn't require approval
  • strong
  • optimistic, but realistic
  • understanding
  • slow to anger
  • makes me feel beautiful & delicate with actions, not only words
  • appreciates the arts & beauty in nature
Those were the required ones. These are optional:
  • Tall
  • blue eyes
  • curly hair
  • plays soccer
  • buff (large in stature)
  • fashion sense (well, not fashionably inept)
  • sings or is musical
  • washes the dishes :)
So there you have it. My perfect man in a nutshell. Maybe I'll add to it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment