Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Summer

So it's two months into summer, and I desparately want to go back to BYU. Alas, there are still two months to go. I'm currently a nanny for three kids and a six month old bull mastiff. I'm starting to dislike the dog a lot, and I love dogs. My mom has become politically active, which is weird. I guess I didn't know my mom as well as I thought I did. Today, she wrote a letter to our Senator and our Representative about some UN thing that wants to give kids all over the world rights, and apparently our terrible president wants it to happen. Whoever came up with this idea is obviously an idiot that doesn't know anything about children. They need parents to guide them; their brains aren't like an adult's at all. Obviously, no one in the UN took Human Development (haha). Anyway, I'm bored out of my mind.

Oh.

One more thing.

Dalin got his mission call on Sunday (:D). To the Salt Lake City South Mission, Spanish speaking.

This means he will be less than five minutes away from me for three months, and less than an hour away for the rest of the two years. The closest to him I'll have been in years, yet the farthest.

No comments:

Post a Comment