Saturday, June 4, 2011

My life, past and present (and maybe even future)

When I was in middle school and high school, I had a blog. I didn't know it as a blog then; simply as "Xanga." Check it out here. I had forgotten about it until today, randomly, so I've been reading the teenage moaning called my life. One entry made me laugh:
Sunday, February 26, 2006
so I actually only messed up once during the 2 verses of A Poor Wayfaring Man of Grief that the bishop made me play... better than usual. couldn't sing along though, I haven't quite reached Ellen's level. and I don't think I can ever play the organ in sacrement. but, I'm guessing that will not be the case. tomorrow we're going to the church and "playing with balls", as sister Bahr put it, with the Bahrs. nothing very interesting happened today... I got chocolate  for my birthday (which was a few weeks ago...). Brother Prestwich said that sharing chocolate is above the celestial kingdom, and he hadn't quite reached that point. I shared most of my 1/2 lb, so does that mean I'm like above the celestial kingdom? yay... later.
Yes, I am above the Celestial Kingdom. I also sing along while playing the piano every Sunday in Sacrament Meeting, and I could probably play the organ alright if they really wanted me to. Take that former self! I've actually have proof that I've accomplished something in my life! Can't beat that feeling.

In other news, I've been kind of sort of dating a man 11 years older than me for about a month now. I like him. :)

1 comment: