Saturday, February 25, 2012

Here Comes the Sun

So many people have the mindset "I'll be happy when..."
Even more people say that we shouldn't have that particular mindset.
Anyway.
I'd like to tell you about a mindset I've come to have after many many years of waiting for happiness.
I'm happy with life. I am :) I love school and learning and who I am today because of my past successes, but mostly my past failures. I wouldn't have grown without them, and I'm certainly not done growing now.
So back to my new take on life...if it's imperfect, well, so am I.
I am happy, but x would still be great to have.
Is that cheating?
Probably.
Why am I writing each sentence on a new line?
I don't know.
It's amazing what exhaustion can do to the mind.
My mind anyway...
Blue skies

No comments:

Post a Comment