Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Provo

Tonight is my last night in Provo for over seven months.
And what am I doing?
Sitting on the couch, alone in my apartment, vegging.
I suppose there are a few reasons for this...a lot of my friends here are gone, and I did go and hang out with Abe and Matt yesterday. I went over and said hi to Alan today. I'd go over to apartment 31 again, but I just feel like I'm intruding. Since I'm not very good at being social. ugh. I tried though. I did.
It's been awkward since I got back...both Veronica and Quyen, my only two roommates, have boyfriends. Veronica and her Brandon are a little...creepy...in our apartment. He keeps hair gel and a toothbrush in our bathroom. Um. so. awkward. Oh, and today this girl came and looked at the apartment (I'm trying to sell my contract). She was Brazilian and didn't speak much English, so her boyfriend was there helping her.
Half my friends from high school are married now. Many in my single's ward in Parker are dating or engaged. I look on Facebook and see one of my friends telling everyone to take the Project 52: Date Nights challenge. Argh......being single sucks sometimes. I miss having single friends closer to me. It's less noticeable.

and I didn't have to worry about Brandon coming into the bathroom while I was taking a shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment