Thursday, December 9, 2010

Today

Today I taught piano...then came home to find two boxes on my porch addressed to me. My first thought was "maybe someone sent me a gift..." then "maybe it's something someone bought for my parents but wanted me to wrap it" then "I did order a charger...oh no! did I accidentally order two?? but these boxes are really big..." then "I really have no idea what on Earth these could be."
So I opened the first box. Inside was a sticker from Google (which I expected) and a Cr-48 Chrome notebook (which I did not expect). In the other box was...another laptop. I was kind of freaked out, to be honest. After discovering the awesomeness of the computer and some research, I discovered that I had received at least one of them from a quiz I took on Facebook to get the aforementioned sticker. I have a couple ideas about why I got the second...but yes, I love it. Their only purpose is to access the internet, and they certainly do that job well.  They're so fast
Then...well, back story first: about a year ago, my roommate Sarah and I made eHarmony accounts for fun. Sometimes I get matches. Today, I got an interesting match...a guy who is actually in my ward here. I'm kind of embarrassed, but I can't really do anything about it. Oh well. Maybe he doesn't check eHarmony...or his email.
It's been a good day though.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment