Sunday, March 21, 2010

This Blog + My eHarmony experiences + the best website ever

So...this blog is kind of random. There are a few rather personal, journal-like posts about my day, and a few deep-thought posts. I don't know. Just thought I'd share.
Anyway. So back in November I made an eHarmony account because I was bored. I deactivated it the same day though. Well, a couple weeks ago my roommate Sarah started talking to a guy she met on a dating website just for fun, so I decided to reactivate my eHarmony account for a few days just for fun. This weekend is a free communication weekend, and a few guys wanted to start communication. The first was a 29 year old guy from Mesa...He was rather odd. Another guy, Tom, from Farmington, also started communication. He seems kind of really into video games, but kind of nice. We'll see. Basically...people on eHarmony are weird. This was not a good experience. 'Twas a weird experience.
And...I love this website. It makes me so happy. It's stumbleupon.com. Eets ze best. I learn from it, and laugh from it, and get to see cool things. You should check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment