Sunday, July 11, 2010

Montana + No TV

Haha it's been exactly a month since I last updated.
So I kinda have a job answering questions on ChaCha. It's kinda cool because I get to learn interesting things, like last night I learned that the International Space Station only travels over a certain part of the US, and I live in that certain part! It passes over Denver almost every day, so I'm going to go look for it tonight. I'm so excited. Oh wait. I can't. IT'S CLOUDY. Ugh. I'll have to remember tomorrow.
And I'm tutoring a girl for the ACT! We're setting it up right now, so hopefully it all works out because I'll make a lot of money. It'll be great. Except I have no idea what I'm doing...how do I tutor for a test that I didn't even study for? Oh well. I'll figure it out. Practice tests. Haha.
So my family was in Montana for the 4th of July and for my uncle's wedding. I love Montana. It's like a different country sometimes...at least with my family. I'm pretty sure my great aunt and all of her progeny don't own anything nicer than cargo shorts. It's also kind of awkward when your fifteen year old cousin flirts with you. Always fun times in Montana. :)
Playing baseball on the 4th-from left to right:
My sister Emily, my second cousin Sebastian (the flirt), Barkley, my future aunt's cousin's child, my dad, my future aunt's dad, and my grandma
the show!

the place where they had the wedding was gorgeous



Eddie and Amanda





Three of my uncles

I love this cake :)

1 comment:

  1. hahaha 15 year old boys!

    looks like montana was a blast.

    i am going to girls camp this week!

    ReplyDelete