Monday, January 3, 2011

2011

This year, I'm going to be a better person! Yay.
Due to a close encounter with a policeman last week, I'm going to go the speed limit from now on. I've been doing pretty well, especially since the weather has made it so that everyone was going under the speed limit for a few days.
I'm also going to do my own version of The Happiness Project. I think it will really help, especially my own "ten commandments:"

  1. Get outside your comfort zone
  2. Just say Yes
  3. Don't give up
  4. Trust God
  5. Don't impulse buy; save!
  6. Don't repeat mistakes
  7. Be yourself
  8. Do it now
  9. No wallowing
  10. Consider work pleasure, because it is.
January is my "vitality" month, which is mostly feeling good through myself and my environment. Oh, and I even went to FHE today! Haha. 
May you find joy in the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment