Friday, August 26, 2011

One More Thing...

We, as Young Single Adults, in general do not like to admit that we would like to get married. The usual fear is that that would make us appear "desperate," which is bad.
And so, I would like to ask, shouldn't we all be desperate? Desperately searching for that eternal love and friendship that will bring us so much happiness? Desperate for the joy that can only come from having a family of our own? Desperate for, oh, Exaltation?
Why is our present pride more important than eternal happiness?
I wish I didn't have that same fear of admitting it; if I was unafraid, I'd share this on Facebook. I'm working on it though, so I'll take the first step:
Hi. My name is Rachael. I am 21 years old, and I want to get married!

1 comment:

  1. Hi. My name is Emily. I am 21 years old, and I want to get married!

    I liked this.

    ReplyDelete