Thursday, November 17, 2011

Schule!

Is it bad that I have mixed feelings about going to school?
Don't get me wrong, I love BYU. Really. It's a great place to be, and I have superbly awesome friends there (even if one of them is going on a mission *cough* *cough* Emily *cough* *cough*). I've been wanting to go back since the day I left. Well, I didn't want to leave in the first place. I was happy in Provo, and had no close friends or connections in Colorado outside my family.
Then I somehow ended up in the singles ward, where I've been the pianist for a year and a half now. In that year and a half, I've made some major changes in my life - changes I didn't think were there to be made. But the thing is, while I was typing the paragraph about BYU, I wanted to say I was happy there, but I wasn't. Sure, I enjoyed myself and was comfortable, but I wasn't really happy. In Parker, I found happiness.
So even though I'm looking forward to going back to the wonderful place that is Happy Valley, it'll be hard to leave the life I've made here. It's just another one of many moves, but this time it's a little bit different.
PikesPeak.png (550×258)


In other news...I get to go to see the family I nanny for adopt one of their kids! So excited :)

1 comment:

  1. You've found happiness in one place, I know you can do it again!!! I'm excited for you to come back, I hope you have a blast :)

    ReplyDelete