Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Vaycay!

A few days ago, I was answering some questions on Hunch when one came up asking if I had a vacation planned that's more than a year and a half in a future. I don't, unless you count going to Montana every year for the 4th of July. It makes me think of how in While You Were Sleeping, Sandra Bullock has been planning a trip to Florence since childhood.
There are a few places I want to go: ComiCon, Frankfurt during Christmastime again. It's habit for me not to plan that far ahead, since I always seem to move and change everything frequently. I just don't really have any specific trips planned.
Well, I didn't.
The question inspired me to plan a trip! Yay! In the spring of 2014, I want to go (with a few people) to Europe, and hike in the Alps. I was looking up flights to Frankfurt, and the cheapest was on Icelandair. Those flights have a long layover in Iceland! That would be cool. Other stops on the trip would include my childhood home in Eppstein, the mountain city of Bern, Milan (which I didn't realize was so far north in Italy), Lichtenstein, Austria, and Muich. It will take a fair bit of money saving, and someone to come with me, but it will be awesome. I'm not sure I've completely convinced myself to make it a full reality though, I'd best work on that.

[desktopart.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment