Monday, January 30, 2012

Happy Day

This has been a wonderful 24 hours, my friends.
Last night, my sister and I went and spent the evening at our cousins' (newly married cousin + husband), which was so fun. I love spending time with my family! We're all so alike, it's great.
I had an appointment with a counselor today, and while I'm getting kind of tired of all the meetings with counselors and such, the (male) receptionist was pretty good looking!
I had lunch with Jenae, my former roommate of two years, which was so much fun. I love catching up with her, and it's nice to have a friend these days.
I did pretty well on my ASL practical today (I think), and it was way nice to be able to come home early. Our home teachers came today and so they taught us in the fort that's currently in our living room. Funny story - one of them is an Anatomy TA, so he gave me a bunch of stuff to help with anatomy this week. What are the chances of that? So crazy. I guess I know where to go if I need help, especially since it's his priesthood duty :)
Anyway, I'm just in such a great mood, I thought I'd share!
Blue skies

No comments:

Post a Comment