Saturday, October 2, 2010

This is what I'm thinking

So I found a cool website (http://rulesformyunbornson.tumblr.com) that inspired me. Well...it helped an idea already in my head.
Basically, I'm going to take a vacation.
No, I'm not going anywhere. It's from the internet. It's sort of become my life these past few months, so I'm going to take a week off.

What I want to do:
Meditate, pray, and fast for 24 hours straight. Ok...there might be some sleeping in there. But you get the idea. Completely alone.
Finish painting my room. There are only two walls...so it shouldn't be too hard.
Finish some paintings I've started
Figure out my monetary needs
Christmas presents!
Spend a lot of time outside. It was my main source of peace in Utah, and I've abandoned it. I need to get back to it.
Start wogging. I fail at running.
Play some of the video games I have, computer, wii, and game boy. I love them. don't judge.
Do math!
Record some songs I've been meaning to record...including my entry for Eric Whitacre's Virtual Choir. Which I will need to go online for...hmm...maybe not this week then. But I can practice!
Do something to get more politically involved/informed. Colorado's state government sucks, and we're voting on some interesting measures next month.
Read two excellent books. Unless the book's really long...then only one.
Finish the 1500 piece puzzle my mom and I started today.
Watch Amazing Grace. Because I love that movie.

I suppose I should copy this list so I don't have to go online to get it...

2 comments:

  1. you are great.
    good luck on everything.
    i hope you get this before you go on your vaca!!!
    p.s. i seriously am so excited for you to come.
    andddd, i'm excited for you to (maybe? PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE) make some stove top popcorn when you get here! haha
    lovvvveee, moi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. i just looked at that website/blog and I LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete