Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Finals

One more final, then home on Friday. That's it. Then I'm finally done with this semester. No more ridiculous Humanities papers! Joyous occasion. I'm starting to look forward to going to California for Christmas. It'll be nice to have the warm weather for a few weeks. I didn't even think about the fact that I need to bring short sleeve shirts until Emily was talking about packing for Hawaii. What a strange concept, short sleeves in December.
So I'm hoping that my New Year's Eve is at least a little better than last year's: vomiting is not the best way to start the new year. Perhaps I won't be home alone again. That'd be nice.
We had a roommate powwow last night. People really need to learn to state their problems and to not get offended...oh well. We did what we could.
Lastly, I'm hoping the break will help to temper my...liking...a little bit. Or a lot. It's obviously never going to go anywhere, so I need to give up. Which is proving to be very difficult...since I like him so much. Oh, BYU.

No comments:

Post a Comment