Saturday, April 24, 2010

Summer Days

School ended, finals are over, and all of my roommates are moved out besides Veronica, and she's staying for the summer. It was so quiet last night...it was so strange to the usual noise of Emily, Chanda, and Jenae. Today one of the new roommates has been moving in, Quyen. Our apartment is certainly going to be a quiet one this summer.
I was talking to a friend yesterday and he was telling me how he had all of these ideas he want to try and implement when he had free time and when he graduates. This came up because I mentioned that I would be bored at home over the summer...I don't really have any hobbies. I like reading, painting, singing, gaming...but I don't really ever have any "projects" per say. I don't really have any goals or ideas or plans. I need to find something to do with my life...any suggestions?
I was thinking that during the summer I should make all of the recipes I've found on stumbleupon that sound delicious. How's that for a start?

1 comment:

  1. RACHAEL YES.
    do it! and blog about it! (so i can read all about these delicious wonders) like julie from julia and julia! ahhhhh

    p.s. i miss you. and everyone in our ward. more than i thought i would... its been weird.

    ReplyDelete