Thursday, April 5, 2012

And so it goes

The mountains are calling and I must go.
If only the weather (and finals) would cooperate...
It's incredible how quickly this semester has flown by. They always do, but this one seems to have gone faster than most. I immersed myself in Anatomy in January, and, after finishing the lab final a week ago, I finally have gotten around to stepping back and looking around. It was my life, my purpose, and now I'm purpose-less again. Except the four finals and voice recital I have in the next few weeks. Then, I'll move two doors down and start in on Advanced Writing & Rhetoric, University Chorale, and Music 101. I also desperately need a job to fill in the hours between. The job hunt is not going particularly well. I don't know what I'm going to do...
I've found that I'm happier when I don't ponder, dwell...think at all really. My thoughts are apparently a dark place. No, not completely. More like yin and yang I suppose, for without one you could not have the other. It's actually just like this post; Life is better when you live in the moment and focus on the beauty of now. Like the lovely daffodils growing all over the place! I love spring.
Anyway, Happy Easter all. What a wonderful celebration of the Atonement and life!
Blue skies.

No comments:

Post a Comment