Sunday, March 11, 2012

GYR: Slackertime

Yes, I realize it's been four days. I'm really not very good with keeping up with this sort of thing...mostly because I don't care all that much. But hey, it's something to do.


2.Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.


Fears...most of my fears are private matters, but I'd have to say I don't have many legitimate fears. I guess I'm a tad claustrophobic, most likely from being squished under laundry baskets or inside of closets with no way to get out as a child by my sister. No big deal. I kind of feel like I'm cheating here, but I honestly cannot come up with other fears (that aren't deeply personal). I'm not afraid of bugs or snakes or death or heights or clowns or being Forever Alone. Fear is the absence of faith, after all.




3. Describe your relationship with your parents.


This one is much easier! I'd say I have a pretty good relationship with my parents. I talk to my mom almost every day, just to talk about current events in my life, or politics, or just anything really. I don't have quite as close a relationship with my dad, but I'd still say it's pretty good. It's gotten better since he became a bishop, most likely due to that mantle that comes with the calling.



4. List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.



Haha...this one's pretty easy.

  1. Be careful what you wish for.
  2. Do your homework.
  3. Read the Book of Mormon every day!
  4. Be strong and resist temptation.
  5. Kindness begins with me.
  6. The internet is not a good means of communication when forming a relationship.
  7. You'll move before your senior year, and try to enjoy Colorado. It's a beautiful state!
  8. Let it all out and move on!
  9. No drama.
  10. Don't give out kisses like candy, k?




5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?




  1. The gorgeous weather today
  2. Learning
  3. Can I say the weather again? If not...good books.
  4. Passions
  5. The Gospel

No comments:

Post a Comment